Will we get the results of the survey?

With the release of the data sheets, it would also be helpful to know what the community thinks of the new characters and their perks ( and if they go to the Opera ).

Comments

  • Pfft, that last one is easy, clearly, we don't need data sheets for that, Chief.


    Having data sheets would be nice though towards what everyone voted on, just so we know whats up.

  • I am curious as well

  • I don’t know— do you go to the opera?

  • I think we will, they've made a post on our specific requests with charts!

    I'm curious to see what makes this game un-enjoyable for others and the reasoning behind recommending the game or not.

  • I asked @not_Queen about it last week and she said she'd ask around for it.

    I think it'd be awesome. A step in the right direction when it comes to community interaction.

  • @se05239 said:

    I asked @not_Queen about it last week and she said she'd ask around for it.

    I think it'd be awesome. A step in the right direction when it comes to community interaction.

    That's great! Hopefully we can get it soon.

    By the way, does anyone know when the survey ends? It's been up for a week.