Getting outnumbered when swf accuse me of cheating.

I played against a swf yesterday saying they were going to get me banned because I apparently lagswitched which I did not. They all disconnected and harassed me with dm's soon after.

They said they had video evidence to prove their point. I asked to see it, I did and their player model on their screen was different to what was on mine. It was odd but it's clear I was always reacting to what I saw. As the killer I body blocked them beside a pallet and was able to get 2 hits when they ran straight back into me.

My point is that because I don't have video evidence on my side how do I prove I'm telling the truth because as far as I can tell, it's impossible to know.

There just seems to be quite a few players who become adamant that I did something unfairly when they are getting beat.

The annoying thing about this is that they jump to the word 'lagswitch' because they think that is the reason to every bit of lag they encounter. They have no idea what it looks like and yet they throw it around to make you feel like you're treading on thin ice playing a game.

Comments

  • Dont worry, you have to lagswitch a lot to get banned, devs themselves said that. So even if you did lagswitch that one time you wont get banned.

  • They possibly thought that because they stayed in a high ping lobby

  • step #1 turn off post chat

    step #2 profit

    if they message you then block them all immediately saying you reported someone is one of the most popular scare tactics they were trying to scare you or something.They won't do anything.

  • I mean every lobby on console is either mid ping and is unlikely green ping. Plus with matchmaking being constantly changed it can be unstable.

  • On Xbox they just DM you. I don't wanna turn off notifications. I did block them. I know they report through the game and xbox. So if I'm ever banned through Xbox, it'll be these salty swf doing their thing.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    On Xbox they just DM you. I don't wanna turn off notifications. I did block them. I know they report through the game and xbox. So if I'm ever banned through Xbox, it'll be these salty swf doing their thing.

    @AshleyWB

    Xbox cant ban you for that, console can only ban you if you do something related to console like insulting people via msgs, exploiting the Xbox store or stuff like that.

    If anything, Xbox would ban them if you report them and they insulted you. I've done It a million times, Ps4 even sends you a notification when the player has been banned, it's so satisfying 🥰

  • On Xbox you get a list of options to report. They can choose which ever one they like and if you get enough of them you get banned for that category.

    Everyone reports communication abuse as it stops you from joining party's with friends and is the most annoying. It's happened to some friends and they all swear they did nothing but get mass reported online.