How does insideous work on Huntress?
Does it remove the lullaby too. I've become really lethal with Huntress recently and I might use this perk as a fun perk to switch in sometimes.
Does it remove the lullaby too. I've become really lethal with Huntress recently and I might use this perk as a fun perk to switch in sometimes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does not remove the lullaby.
It literally does not work
It only removes terror radius, not the lullaby. You can use it to confuse survivors, but it's more something for a fun build.
I'm just going stick with using insideous on my ninja hag build.