I want to delete it, but i can't.
I want to delete it, but i can't.
I want to delete it, but i can't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two minutes? 24 meters?! Now this is if Barbecue and Chili had a child. What if survivors used a shroud offering, and they all end up right next to a blocked generator? And the killer can see them for 2 minutes AND with a good amount of distance?! Yikes, I would hate this perk even more than Barbecue and Chili, because at least I have a counter against that. The killer could see me hiding in a locker next to a generator, or if I am just passing by, the killer could still just meet up to me. Yikes :O
Read again.
"This should start at 2 meters and be increased by 2 meters every 10 seconds up to a maximum of 16/20/24 meters."
So its 24 meters from 1:50 to 2:00.
Maybe everytime a gen is done the furthest gen gets blocked for 30 seconds?
Wouldn't be a bad idea for a new perk. :)
Can you people just stop asking for more crutches?
Corrupt Intervention is good in the spot it is right now. It already blocks three Generators for up to 2 minutes. It's a decent alternative to Ruin, sometimes even better since it cannot be broken within the first minute
If you can't see anyone working on a generator while Corrupt Intervention is active, and you have a gut feeling they're hiding next to the blocked generators, then why the hell aren't you looking for them instead of blaming the perk ? You said it yourself, if they are hiding then no generators are being done for 2 minutes, which gives you a massive headstart if you actually bother looking for survivors instead of waiting for them to be brought to you
True, either way, you can find survivors in the 4 generators non-blocked, or if non are being worked, go look around in further areas. Take advantage of Discordance, my #3 most hated perk.