Rank me Down already

I'm sick of playing survivor against Nurse and Billy every match but also 3v1 man or SWF ragequit

I'm also sick of playing killer with 1 sec Hex:Ruin destroyed and every survivors are bringing "balance" items


I can't even farm because i'm in high rank now, this is frustrating

Comments

  • I was purple rank but of course, this game gave me teammates who don't save and ranks are 16, 18, 20

  • Wanting to rank down? In Dead By Daylight? Sir, that is a bannable offense, I'm gonna have to ask you to show me your license and proceed to step out of the text box.

    gettyimages-a0028-000040c-1024x1024.jpg


  • Or make other killers viable,too?

    This would be the smartest idea.

  • @ShyN3ko My opinion, yes

    Devs opinion, hell no

  • THis game is ONLY for playing casual (no more than 3 matches on the day).

    There is some better game to focus in E-SPORTS.