Freddy's buff. When?
I've heard that Freddy will be finally buffed. I saw how but i don't remember all? I remember that time to fall asleep will be decreased by 3 seconds and will be less fog in both sides. I don't know when he'll be buffed (I know that it won't be mid-chapter patch that's it).
Comments
I don't know, but too far away (just like Wraith buffs) :C
The hatch change was PTB only, they specifically said it wasn't going in patch 2.0.
I think you've been here long enough to know that.
Besides, there's a good reason why devs of any game never give EXACT DETAILED PLANS of when and what will be released... Because things don't always work out the way they want.
Only self-entitled morons with no experience thinks that game development is as easy and perfect as a snap of the fingers. It's the same people that ######### and moan about bugs being in the game during release, and that the devs know nothing and don't listen to player feedback.
We're all just lucky that the devs communicate to this extent. I've never seen a game with continued transparency, despite the obvious vitriol that gushes from the masses on a regular basis.