Nurse Lunge
I think I would enjoy playing against nurse a bit better if her Lunge was reduced significantly. What do you guys think?
I think I would enjoy playing against nurse a bit better if her Lunge was reduced significantly. What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
somebody got rekt
lol I do find it annoying at times, but then I realize that the only reason I got hit was because I failed to stop her predicting where I was going. But It also has to do with lag compensation as well, but there aint anything we can do about that.
Someone felt the nurse tickle them too much