It Happened

I got Decisive Striked and my Xbox turned off. Devs please nerf

Comments

  • How? I don't run it... Is this a bug?

  • @slingshotsurvivor My Xbox likely overheated. I was pretty tilted at the time, so I just rushed to make this thread as a form of cooling off before I actually checked my console. I had been playing most of the day due to the blood hunt too, so I doubt this is an actual bug and was just my console spazzing out due to overuse. Thanks for responding so I could clear that up though.

  • Am I the only one that remembers the bug where if you opened an app before DBD and forgot about closing it then opened DBD it would shut off your xbox?

  • @WaffleFalafel said:

    @slingshotsurvivor My Xbox likely overheated. I was pretty tilted at the time, so I just rushed to make this thread as a form of cooling off before I actually checked my console. I had been playing most of the day due to the blood hunt too, so I doubt this is an actual bug and was just my console spazzing out due to overuse. Thanks for responding so I could clear that up though.

    @WaffleFalafel ahh okay good to know ๐Ÿ˜Š