When will we get the dedicated servers in standard dbd?
Now that the PTB is gone, I can no longer play killer. How long will we have to wait for the release of at least some servers?
Now that the PTB is gone, I can no longer play killer. How long will we have to wait for the release of at least some servers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@tafner The original schedule is late summer. Given that the PTB was only testing connectivity and server loads, and Behavior stated there is still a lot of work yet to do on them and more PTB tests to do in coming months, I would realistically expect August or so.