Losing offerings cause killer disconnects
I really am getting irritated with this happening. I was playing earlier and I lost both Bloody Party Streamers and Escape Cake! I don't know why it keeps happening but this bug NEEDS to get fixed. Thanks for 2x the blood points but it gets messed up when you disconnect and lose your offerings. Will they be put back onto your account? Will you just have to say screw it? I don't understand why this keeps happening. I verified files and everything and nothing is wrong with my game. Please explain how this will get fixed.
Comments
If the killer DC you're pretty much SOL unless they implement something
It's before the game even starts though. As you're loading into the game and losing connection and it says lost connection to host. They need to figure something out.
This is been happening a lot lately look at other threads complaining about losing items, it's not always anyone's fault
Killers lose stacks on BBQ, bloodpoint offerings, dailies, etc. when a survivor disconnects as well. This was addressed already by saying they’re working on a fix. I believe it was something along the lines of, “if someone doesn’t make it into the game or if the killer disconnects, all players will be returned to the menu and items and offerings will no longer be lost.”
I wasn't trying to blame anyone per se, but it's happened a ######### ton and it's really annoying. I legit just got Jane, saved all my blood points to level her up got two bloody party streamers and two escape cakes... It's legit frustrating (this is also the first time I've ever posted) I didn't look for other threads cause frankly I was pissed and didn't bother looking. All I am trying to get at is that it needs to get fixed asap cause it sucks and bloody party streamers doesn't come in the blood web often. So losing them is #########.