Spawning beside the killer
I two games in the row that i find myself spawned beside the killer. dose any one have similar problem like me? ๐
I two games in the row that i find myself spawned beside the killer. dose any one have similar problem like me? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*had
Yep! It was fixed a couple patches ago making it less common but for some reason it's back... I play on PS4 though so maybe there could be changes yet to roll out?
Congratulations you unlocked the hard mode!
Have fun at surviving!
You unlocked "No Mither with extra steps"
i keep spawning near gens all the time now...it's like luck for Mushwin