Hand lasers in dbd?
How would it be if we had these in dbd? I'm just asking how it'd be, not to add them into the game.
How would it be if we had these in dbd? I'm just asking how it'd be, not to add them into the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it were in the game, it would likely be like old Shadowborn with a flashlight, just much more accurate.
So we can now blind the killer permanently from across the map? No thanks.
@ABannedCat The @OP literally said he's not asking for them to be introduced into the game.
As a killer, I'd chase it around like a cat!
https://media.giphy.com/media/ylyUQlHus5xcKTcYGk/giphy.gif