Question about Prestige
Will we ever get a new prestige skin series other than bloody clothes like a possible event kinda like you know how they had dates you had to be prestige by for legacy
(Yes i know legacy is not coming back no im not asking for legacy im asking for a completely different skin series)
Ive just been curious about this because a dev has never really commented if there are any plans for a new prestige line granted i understand if there was they wouldnt wanna ruin the surprise but i feel like prestige is useless with the new skin store it would be cool to have skins worth the grind or something
@not_Queen @Peanits Would like to hear your thoughts of course <3
Comments
Id be interested in making Prestige a seperate equip slot that applies it over your current cosmetics.
Yeah i know they said awhile ago there was no plans for that but it would be a cool idea
I wouldn't rule it out, but there's no plans for something like that at the moment.
@Peanits
I have an idea. You could raise the Prestige cap from 3 to, I don't know, 6 maybe, and give new cosmetics. It would give some people more reasons to keep playing
Oh, you are just evil! ๐
@Boss
You know I am ๐
@LCGaster i would get depressed.
@Milo
I wouldn't care, but it'd be nice if they reduced the grind