Does the Oddbulb and Halogen blinds faster?
It feels like abit. Idk if it's just visual or in fact but survivor with one of those addons blind faster in my opinion. Do you know sth?
It feels like abit. Idk if it's just visual or in fact but survivor with one of those addons blind faster in my opinion. Do you know sth?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They used to in old days but now nope it only increases blind duration
As said above they shouldn't anymore.
However I did notice while playing survivor that one of the tooltips during the loading still says addons and better flashlights blind the killers faster. This has been overlooked for a loong time clearly as the change has been in the game for several months.
I mean I know they changed it but sometimes it's just weird how fast blinds are. Maybe it's a bug or Im just wrong with it
maybe i should test it as survivor if I see any differences between different flashlights and addons. Man and I never play with flashlights ^^ Not worth it in solo in my opinion
I agree, I don't use them either. I'll see if I can do some testing in kyf and I'll let you know if you haven't already found out.