I think its time we added a hook inside the Badham preschool
When the basement hooks don't spawn in that building its becomes an absurdly safe area for survivors to go down in, due to all the time it would take to carry a survivor up from the basement through the strong turns the paths have.
The Temple of Purgation has one hook (sometimes two) in the main building's underground level, when there isn't a basement in there.
Comments
I agree, there should be a hook where the basement spawns.
Without anybody's help or any perk's help, I sometimes wiggled off the killer's shoulder. Hooking survivors are not as brutal as it was for the old thompson's house but still, it is pretty bad and time consuming.
Bring in boil over and a preschool offering and if you're lucky you can make it really difficult for a killer to hook you. There needs to be a hook down there if the basement doesn't spawn.