THE UPDATE IS LIVE NEXT WEEK AND I HAVE YET TO P3 LEGION
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE AAAH
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE AAAH
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is sad. I was about to P2 (and then P3) my Legion, but then the changes got announced. I guess my Frank will forever remain at P1-50. :<
At least a double BP event is going on right now.
EVERYBODY IS DISCONECTING AND I HAVENT UNLOCKED BARBECUE YET OH GOD OH HECK
DID YOU JUST SAY HECK PARTNER
You do know you can use BP earned by any other Killer or Survivor to level up any playable character in game right?
nvm just P3d legion now
I had them P3ed the first week.
@Shad03 Same here
I’m going to P3 my legion.
Same but I'm also going to P3 my Pig because of that nerf she got. Sad times ;-;