Fps on ps4
I have been playing on ps4 for some time.I really like the game and its really addicting.My only problem is fps on ps4.Is there any way to increase fps on ps4?
I have been playing on ps4 for some time.I really like the game and its really addicting.My only problem is fps on ps4.Is there any way to increase fps on ps4?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no way.
The devs are trying to get 60fps by the end of the year. All we can do is wait and see.
Sadly no, I'm waiting for an increase in camera movement for both killers and survivors too since Nurse seems to be unplayable on PS4 but I'm just waiting.
For me it's not so much the frames that are the issue, it's the controller deadzones that are too large. For those who don't know what that is, it's the amount you need to move the joystick for the game to register movement. This makes making slight adjustments to aim much harder. There are many games out there that have an adjustable slider in the menu to make this easier.