Fan Made Cosmetics would be great!
We can give Nea a Legion skin so she can actually be a killer!
In all seriousness, fan skins are a very smart idea.
We can give Nea a Legion skin so she can actually be a killer!
In all seriousness, fan skins are a very smart idea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The first fanmade skin would be a completely black cosmetic pack for Claudette. Nice.
This is the closest thing we can get to "Banana Bro" or "Hotdog H0," so I approve.
I like it, but I swear to god I see 1 shirtless myers I will make a shirtless clown
I really hope they go ahead with this idea because I thought it was great when the Rogi mask for the Trapper was added into the game. From there I kinda expected more fan creations to end up in the game but that wasn't the case. So i'm stoked for this.
Its funny if someone put a superman skin for dwight
legion dildo knife
Yui’s skin will be a very rare skin