In Preparation For. . .

The Legion Nerf Re-Work.

I've been running entire matches WITHOUT using Feral Frenzy.

The idea works a bit like John Carter, train on Earth with 'normal' gravity then travel to an alien world where gravity is incredibly weaker and your strength to it's inhabitants seems god like in comparison due to having become accustomed to an environment where things where so much more incredibly harder than in their environment.

I mean I'm not doing great, at all. . . Some matches are downright terrible, other matches I do ok and in the end game chat I'm met with confused Survivors more than anything but I know that when the Nerf Re-Work lands I'll be that much more prepared for it.

Be strong, test yourself to the limits and it'll be worth it in the end.

Comments

  • Lol i mean at least your not just saying run the worst addons + ebony mori + face camp everyone

  • Why not just play legion normally without any exploits? They go at 110% speed on live and 115% with the upcoming patch, so you're really just setting yourself up for failure. Plus, they will still have feral frenzy, and it's even harder to use since missing an attack has a big penalty. You'll prepare for the patch better if you feral frenzy, don't exploit the chase system, and focus on not missing any attacks.

  • Playing with Feral Frenzy now (110%) is asking for trouble. I'm just patiently waiting for the update. (althought because of 2x bp i use my offerings :3)

  • Don't forget to attend next weeks meeting. Some Legion players were absent this week. Remember, every Saturday we get together here...


    PotatoClub.jpg