Make scratched mirror a less rarity soo I can have more of it
Why is it purple rarity?
At least increase the odds of getting it in the bloodweb
Why is it purple rarity?
At least increase the odds of getting it in the bloodweb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have about 10 of them, that's not the issue. The issue is why the ######### is Lery's so rare to find even though it's of green rarity. It makes no sense. I've gone through 23 bloodwebs without a single lery offering.
Scratched mirror is such unique item and playing against is so much fun / IF the killer doenst camp like a pew pew /. I like how it changes the whole playstyle of that round. You have to aways check around for grabs and be ready to run