Yep, survivors won't change

https://imgur.com/a/oOQ3m7g <<<

Yet, the devs don't give a #########, and even endorse this kind of actions by giving plenty of tools to bully the killers, so survivors can feel cocky.


Don't forget to ban me for criticizing you.


PS. I bet some survivors will show up in this thread defending this guy, as they defended this - https://imgur.com/a/7SpWQkK

Comments

  • Holy Christ. Report Him.

  • He sounds like a very unhappy person, feel sorry for him and move on.

  • wow that is just really bad....people will say the worst to try and gage a reaction etc....but please, we all are not like this....but yes report that twat waffle!

  • Holy #########, all those bans are crazy. I knew that the Dbd steam forum mods are banhappy already, but this is a new level.

  • @Mushwin said:

    wow that is just really bad....people will say the worst to try and gage a reaction etc....but please, we all are not like this....but yes report that twat waffle!

    90% of survivors I encouner are like this. I don;t camp, tunnel rarely, mostly due to accident, or other survivors' lack of brain.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Holy #########, all those bans are crazy. I knew that the Dbd steam forum mods are banhappy already, but this is a new level.

    Heh, when I said I got banned, they ganged up on me and started screaming "HAHAHA YOU INSULTED PEOPLE SO YOU GOT BANNED", then I showed them this set of pictures.


    They were still "seeing" insults there.


    Pathetic.


    Btw. There are the same mods banning for the same "behaviour", believe me. Yet, real trolls are unharmed by the banhammer, because they fit into devs agenda - by simply being survivors.

  • But still we are not all like this....i rarely get team mates that are toxic, as Killer it's not a usual thing....i am sorry you are getting these but we aren't all in that box *s i think maybe turn off comments etc it helps *s don't see comments then don't have to care et *s

  • I know what you feel buddy. Report him and he'll be banned <3

  • @Mushwin said:

    But still we are not all like this....i rarely get team mates that are toxic, as Killer it's not a usual thing....i am sorry you are getting these but we aren't all in that box *s i think maybe turn off comments etc it helps *s don't see comments then don't have to care et *s

    Do you think someone should hide his profile, dissable comments, dissable adding to friend because of one game?


    Do you think people should hide, because bunch of toxic monkeys chimp on in one, made to bully people, game?


    No, they should not.


    Don;t get me wrong - I have over 1k hours in this game and you won't convince me, that most survivors are not toxic, because they are.

  • You broke our rules on Steam forums and you got banned for it.

    You are breaking them here as well (still shaming players + discussing bans). We directed you to Valve last time you discussed your ban in public on these forums, under another account.

    You keep making accounts to discuss this further. The answer won't change.

    Contact Valve for private chat abuse. We have no control on what happens in private chats on Steam so we won't be issuing bans for this. Contact Valve if you think you have been wrongly banned on Steam forums.

    Stop making threads and contact Valve.