An idea for bloodlust

Turn bloodlust into an active ability. Since the shift key is used to run on survivors make it the bloodlust key.


bloodlust would be an active power all killers would get and it charges like the current bloodlust, by being in chase it fills a meter up. But is not lost when you leave chase. You can hit shift to activate it and for a short period depending on how full the meter is you get bloodlust for that much time.Would make bloodlust actually effect gameplay because currently it’s almost pointless.

Comments

  • Damn no response to this one lmao

  • Bloodlust is meant to be rubberbanding for a killer who cant win a chase, and I worry changing that would be detrimental to the game. I do, however, wish that it didn't reset when you broke a pallet because I find that meand it never comes in handy