Are Legion blades fixed yet?
Sure would be nice to have two of our add-ons back.
I'm guessing we have to wait until mid chapter?...
Sure would be nice to have two of our add-ons back.
I'm guessing we have to wait until mid chapter?...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are fixed on the PTB, so until the mid-chapter patch hits live servers, they will remain unfixed.
It's still ok to use 1 blade at a time right?
@SlinkyJinky No. 1 alone will do it.
@PigNRun Hopefully it actually releases next week then.
Hopefully it doesnt. I want to enjoy Legion just a bit more before it gets gutted. :<
@Bbbrian2013 Darn, I was going to use one today, glad I didn't.