Menu Music change option
The title pretty much sums up a feature I want added to the game which is an option to change the menu music.personally I would love to change the menu music to the clown theme when he was released even though most people didnt like it.
Comments
Agreed. I always thought it would be an interesting touch if the main theme music that plays in the menus was played in a unique way that fits the character you're playing as. For example, with Michael Myers, it could played on piano...or old time circus music style for the clown...or a 90's style rock version for the Legion.
I'd honestly go clown chapter or legion chapter, those were great menu themes, with so many it's sad they only get used once...
Not exactly the thing you requested, but this is something on the PTB right now. By selecting Clown, Spirit, Legion or Plague, their chapter's music will replace the background music. I forgot to check if it also happened with Survivors.
Wow really? Thats great now I can listen to that amazing clown theme music.
Yes please. I don't see how this is that hard to do. Would be nice if I could swap from clown and Legion themes. Standard theme is great but definitely gets old.