Imagine DCing against a killer...

That’s isn’t Nurse or Billy.

Seriously! I can’t understand it at all. Why even bother playing the game or survivor if you’re going to be like that?

I was just playing Pig and 4 solos with 3 toolboxes and one with a flashlight DCed as soon as I downed all of them.

I mean I even had people DC against my Trapper. Imagine DCing against a Trapper.

Imagine DCing as soon as you soon as you get downed like. Why even play survivor at this point?

DCing needs to be fixed fast otherwise it just makes me lose my add ons, time, and effort lmfao.

Sheesh. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • When I play survivor I d/c against any Legion who starts abusing moonwalking+deep wound. Not going to give those players any points. Soon I won't have to d/c against anyone.

    Anything else is fair play and most survivors just need to stop rage quitting.