Quick question

Is uh, everyone playing killer right now because I can’t get any survivors at the moment.

NOT EVEN A SWF.

I’m in rank 14 (I don’t play this game as I used to) and I’m getting no survivors right now! Not even a solo one!

I also play on PS4. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

  • probably just the amount of players farming BP right now

    trust me its not you its just the event

  • i can say i have been struggling more as a Killer to get a game...though only around this week

  • @legion_main

    Ah I see! Wanted to use all of my bloody party streamers for killers first lmao.

    @Mushwin

    Are you in a high rank for killers? I heard that other killers have also been having issues.

  • i have been neglecting killer as i play surv more, i am like rank 13...

  • Also depends what time of day it is around any time after 2-3 on weekdays is better time to get matches because thats when a lot of people get out of work/school