As a PS4 player who plays with and against swf it seems low but for several months lobbies have been an issue. @PinkEricka@OrionsFury4789@chemical_reject you guys play the game more than i have recently, did you see the data sheets? Does swf on PS4 seem low to you?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering that too.
Nobody is even talking about it. I honestly thought it got cancelled or something.
Yea, no one cares about our community, only BP?
I'm interested on that post.
If the usual posting schedule is anything to go by, they're an hour late.
@not_Queen @Peanits is there any news about this?
Working on it as we speak. We've got all the fancy graphs ready to go, I'm just writing up the post right now and then it'll be out.
Hit us with the cold, hard facts @Peanits! We can handle the truth... I hope ๐
Thanks Peanits I am really excited for this <3
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/61114/
There they are, dig in.
@Peanits See, this is why we need the Awesome button. Because sometimes, Vote Up isn't good enough.
As a PS4 player who plays with and against swf it seems low but for several months lobbies have been an issue. @PinkEricka @OrionsFury4789 @chemical_reject you guys play the game more than i have recently, did you see the data sheets? Does swf on PS4 seem low to you?