Let us mori killers
Just let it happen don't argue against it
Just let it happen don't argue against it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who has the Nea "Should I preform a mori on em" image from samination?
Lol
All four survivors stand in a circle around the Legion teabagging, activating the mori. They then all beat him and eat his / her corpse
@No_Cluie_Louis You forgot the LaMb BlOoD
@thatguyinktown
so I can choke a nurse out instead of her doing it to me
If all 4 survivors escape than you could have the entity sacrifice the killer in the endgame. Could be interesting but probably leads to more toxic behavior. :(
the only difference is it would happen a lot more in DBD bc in f13 if you know what your doing you won't get killed as Jason
@fcc2014
I think it would be more funny if 4 dwights circled around a killer and just tackled him/her and choked em out
Getting good at the grabs is one thing the first thing a Jason will learn but if you actual learn to master your abilities you can easily defeat kill squads I know this because I used to operate in a kill squad myself and still haven't been killed by one yet. Killer feels a lot better in F13 to me at least than DBD
After the last gen is power all survivors should get baseball bats and have the option to escape or kill the killer
๐ barbed wire baseball bats
I might take you up on that offer