I will only agree with crossplay if...
If you boys put bill in on consoles, I will literally change mains, Bill was my favorite character on L4D/L4D2 just because of how he died, he died from a horde of zombies and 3-5 tanks, only using a Molotov
If you boys put bill in on consoles, I will literally change mains, Bill was my favorite character on L4D/L4D2 just because of how he died, he died from a horde of zombies and 3-5 tanks, only using a Molotov
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks for the spoiler. JK.
@Judith If you did not put down JK, I would have been sad
they wont put bill in console ive said alot of times bill wont be in consoles why? cuz L4D its steam and only steam and you know what that means only bill can be on pc
in my opinion I think they would only put it on xbox and not on ps4
@Tru3Lemon Left 4 dead 1 and 2 is on xbox...
yeah i know but i said many times it wont be pc the reason why they put on xbox its because alot ppl want it even tho they wont put bill in consoles reason hes a licensed xd
@Tru3Lemon I was trying to read it, and now I am confused
They wont put bill onto consoles because he is licensed, but yet we have other licensed characters and they can expand the license to consoles
the original thing its that L4D was in steam until they did console theres others licensed because they dont have any game like L4D that its from steam ppl want bill in console but it wont happend since steam owned bill they agreement about putting on pc only and not on console
@Tru3Lemon I am sa-
Wait, if the l4d ancestor, back 4 blood, has bill, they could do it
if they did then they need to again pay to put in the game and that cost alot of money but it could happend in the future but i dont know
@Tru3Lemon I just hope it happens because it is going on pc, xbox, and ps4
I only want cross play if we can choose to turn it on or off. Want to play with my PC friends but if they aren't on I'd rather face console killers.
probably they can make another license survivor for only consoles but not bill maybe another 1
Louis?
or francis xd or zoe
@Tru3Lemon Francis has a skin already for jake, Zoey has a skin for meg, we don't have a Louis, we need our pill guy!
It's not about what the devs, but what Valve wants. It's their character and if they don't want it on consoles, there's nothing the devs can do about it.
I wonder how this would play out in crossplay though, if it would be acceptable for consoles to at least get the model so that the console version can display Bill as a character if he's used by a PC player or if they'd replace his model on console with the guy they have as a stand-in on the Unbreakable Perk icon.
As far as this game specifically, I'm a little less interested in crossplay and a little more interested in cross progression so I can properly transition to PC without having to start over. Not that it matters either way, since Sony.