Survivor unlocked perk slots should depend on Killer perk slots.
So a lot of killers have complained about SWF from my experience, as well as other things like borrowed time, etc. On console, I get SWFs nearly every game(it's very rare that it's not an SWF team, and when playing survivor with one friend, it takes forever to get a group because so many survivors are going in 3 and 4 mans), and while it's a frustrating experience, that's fine. What isn't fine however, is that I'm somewhat new to killer, I have one perk unlocked on pretty much every killer except one. When I get in a game with a killer that only has one perk slot unlocked, my options are limited. Guess who has infinite options however? Every survivor I face has 3-4 perks every game. They're also ranked much higher than I am(18 vs 14s and 15s usually), but the main issue is I'm facing 4 people with full or nearly full loadouts of really good perks, while I am simply dealing with base perks. I don't get much blood points usually either because it's so hard for me to deal with all the strong perks. What I propose is that survivors are only allowed to use as many perks as the killer has unlocked. This would make things a bit more fair in those situations. It wouldn't completely nullify their SWF powers, but it would make things a bit more bearable, and more of an even playfield. It doesn't seem right to, as a killer, be forced to face sixteen perks with your one. I also hate that I'm playing vs rank 15-14 players(I had one game with a rank 8 and some 15-14s), but again, at least this one balance change would make things a bit more fair. If a killer only has one perk slot allowed, the survivors should be forced to only use one perk as well.
Comments
If it comes life:
NO PERK KILLER META!!! Or maybe 1/2 perks, detection one and ruin.
Still that's less perks for the killer and survivors. It'd be an even match instead of 4 survivors with 3-4 perks each vs one killer with 1 perk. If everyone had perk slots equal to the killer's perk slots available it'd be much more fair in those situations.
Did you really didn't get it? Why would killer want to use more than 2 perks, one for slowing the game down and one for finding survivors, if it gives them a chance to escape. System that you have just proposed can and will be abused if implemented.
I mean survivors have good perks that they can use just as well. Why would it be a problem for survivors to use JUST AS MANY perks as killers? This would be the exact same as if all survivors and killers were the exact same level. Also as I said, it's based on perk slots unlocked, not perks used. If your killer is level 15(I think it was 15?) you'd have 4 perk slots unlocked, therefore the survivor would have 4 unlocked.