To the creators of the wiki

You guys just created a theory about Benedict

As you can tell, the journal has not been updated on the official DBD website, the journal has not been updated since clown, during clowns existence was the Hollowed blight event, which we saw what was possibly Vigo getting samples, and what could be Benedict's journal, but then after that, the journal stopped, you guys created your own possibility of his journal, but thats the thing, what if Benedict became a killer?


btw thanks for making the wiki

Comments

  • @DocOctober you're getting a lot of praise here.

  • Aww, I forgot he left. Rip man. He was the best.

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Poweas I am cry now

    @Hoodedfengm1n hopefully he returns, I really liked him, and his knowledge of DBD was endless.

  • @Poweas It was, I am learning more about the lore, showing why I made this post and the Game theory along with it

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Poweas It was, I am learning more about the lore, showing why I made this post and the Game theory along with it

    @Hoodedfengm1n yeah, I used to spend hours reading the lore and tips he gave. He must have searched hard for the Plagues lores screenshots, and he always gave great tips for killers. I really think @DocOctober was one of the best people in our community.

  • I'm temporarily back, to the forums at least, but not the Wiki. There I'm still taking a sabbatical. The devs can get their lazy asses up and do some maintenance work on their website for a change. They have none of the 2019 content featured even though we're already in May.

    As for your theory @Hoodedfengm1n , the flaw I see in your theory is that you connect The Clown with Hallowed Blight for some reason. Since The Spirit (the first Killer post-Clown without Benedict's flavour texts) was released about a month prior to Hallowed Blight, I don't see why you connect The Clown with it.

    The reason the Lore is missing since Clown is quite clear to me: just as with their website, the devs have been lazy in that regard and not updated it.