Cosmetics or a Stable Game?

I made a thread recently about immediate versus long term self satisfaction.

I was surprised how many people were willing to destroy their future for temporary, immediate gratification.


I now ask the same thing about DBD.


Would you rather have more cosmetics or a Stable Game?

Comments

  • Y'all wouldn't rather looking good while putting up with the same old issues? Claudette's new dress will look great swishing around when I'm stuck with the Wiggle bug once again.

  • Hello, for everyone that says we should lay off some artists. Please don't. This is not a matter of replacing people, it's a matter of hiring more.

    We have job openings but it is difficult to fill them in this job market (programmers are a rare resource in Montreal) If you think you can help us, please apply.

    Visit the post for more.
  • @not_Queen DbD artists are great at their job <3

    I always look forward to seeing what they do next.

    This forum thread was depressing.

  • Gotta get those cosmetic people on that coding!

1 2 ›