1v1 practice arena-like game mode

You know those csgo 1v1 arena servers?

What if dbd implemented a similar game mode where you practice against a killer?


You can choose whether you play killer or survivor.

The two players are put at a specific part of the map, not the whole map, killer's shack for example, and they practice loops and jukes and whatnot. It can also be some sort of training while you wait for your match. You queue for a match and are put in the practice arena while waiting. I know there are more important things right now but this is just an idea. What do you think ?

Comments

  • A practice stage is well needed to be honest, I usually get a friend and go KYF to practice with a killer I'm particularly rusty or new with to get a basic grasp of the mechanics/powers rather than potentially being destroyed in a live game. I loved there was a practice mode in F13 even if I dropped that game fast, shame there's no equivalent in this ever growing roster of killers/powers/perks kind of game. It would be nice to test new builds given the legion changes coming up on console as we have no PTB so I could check how the addons feel without having to re-enter a match every time too.