Mount Ormond tractor pallet.
I haven't seen that tractor pallet in the Mount Ormond map in any of my games on there. Did they remove that pallet? It was an extremely good pallet so I can see why.
I haven't seen that tractor pallet in the Mount Ormond map in any of my games on there. Did they remove that pallet? It was an extremely good pallet so I can see why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably. It blocked off a major point for Killers so I can see why they might've, but it could also just be weird RNG spawns for pallets causing some of the major ones that used to be around now vanishing. Who knows though.
I've been digging through patch notes to see if it mentions anything--haven't found anything yet.