Want some feedback on a Bubba build
So recently I've been playing more Leatherface than anyone else and was curious if anyone knows if this build idea I have will be good:
The main perks are:
Bamboozle - Vault 15% faster and block the vault for 16 seconds
Brutal Strength - Break Pallets and Generators 20% faster
Fire Up - For each generator repaired gain a 4% stackable buff to all actions
The results
At 0 generators - 15% faster vaults and 20% faster breaks
At 1 generator - 19% faster vaults and 24% faster breaks
At 2 generators - 23% faster vaults and 28% faster breaks
At 3 generators - 27% faster vaults and 32% faster breaks
At 4 generators - 31% faster vaults and 36% faster breaks
At 5 generators - 35% faster vaults and 40% faster breaks
The last perk is open so I can throw in BBQ or Ruin or Whispers or something like that.
Comments
I'm not sure about Brutal Strength. The chainsaw with the right add-ons is faster.
@LCGaster Okay, what should I put in its place then when I have the add-ons? I'm thinking Enduring, but Lightborn might be handy too.
Hmm🤔
Enduring is always good, Lightborn...depends, bring Lightborn only if you see them with flashlights in lobby.
@LCGaster That's what I was thinking, Enduring by default, but Lightborn if I see flashlights.
Exactly