Dev Stream
Anyone else feel like the devs are gonna catch a severe case of backlash on tomorrows stream from ps4 players like I'm a ps4 player myself and I can smell the toxicity from here
Anyone else feel like the devs are gonna catch a severe case of backlash on tomorrows stream from ps4 players like I'm a ps4 player myself and I can smell the toxicity from here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna tune in just for the amount of toxicity that's about to occur
Its gonna be hot fiery hell
Them saying they have no news will more than likely add fuel to the fire
I just want the 2.0.0 update because I want the doctor in a suit cosmetic
They need to give us back the shrine of secrets until 2.0.0 comes out
The only thing that's keeping me from quitting at this point is my completionist desires
You might just be right
We got a Youtube video last week, so it should be a stream this time, I think.
I'm thinking they won't acknowledge it at all or give a "idk"
I just hope they atleast adress this because right now ps4 dead by daylight players (Including myself) are like a bunch of ravenous kids who haven't been fed yet