People Dodge Me When They Hit 101 Ping (Yellow Ping), And Then There's This One...
I knew about this possibility before, but there's a difference between knowing it and seeing it.
I went through with it to see what would happen.
To my surprise, she was only really laggy during 1 chase, but she's the only one who managed to escape though.
In the endgame chat, all i got out of them was that they knew they had it.
You ever had someone like this? Or were you ever this high up in ping?
And did the match go well for them/you?
P.S. Low graphics for dat max FPS.


Comments
@Boss To be fair, during the 1st round of updated match making (plague chapter start) I had every match against red ping players (killer and survivor)(Japan for me) and the matches actually played really smooth so I didn't bother dodging for a long time, I think red ping is back to being horrible for me now. I faced a 1000 ping LF to see what would happen, that was an experience and someone actually escaped.