How did I end up the obsession?
I was running Empathy, Borrowed Time, Lithe and We're Going to Live Forever while the Killer had Discordance, Monitor & Abuse, Surveillance and Thana. In fact, one other survivor had DS so how was I the obsession?
I was running Empathy, Borrowed Time, Lithe and We're Going to Live Forever while the Killer had Discordance, Monitor & Abuse, Surveillance and Thana. In fact, one other survivor had DS so how was I the obsession?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that happened to me.
Did the killer happen to be Myers? Cause he has a add on that turns you into a obsession.
Nope it was the Spirit and the add ons they were running only increase Ferel Frenzy (Juniper Bonsai and Muddy Sports Day Cap).
Then I have no idea. I can't really help you there, my apologies.
DS doesn't increase your chance to be the obsession. I think they might have shadowbuffed it by faking an obsession.
Decissive Strike makes other people the Obsession.
you should have taken a screen shots of the perks so we could all thinked about it :/
They buffed it by faking the obsession, so the killer will not slug the guy that has ds
EDIT: It only increase your chances, you are not going to be the obsession every match