A lot of interesting potential features are in that survey.
Seriously everyone should take it a lot of cool QoL is being asked about.
From accessibility to graphics options to leaderboards, player stats, tournament mode etc.
Seriously everyone should take it a lot of cool QoL is being asked about.
From accessibility to graphics options to leaderboards, player stats, tournament mode etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where's the survey, then?
Survey is here: http://bit.ly/2Wdq24T
Yeah... there are some QoL changes that would be really nice that the community has been asking for.
Yeah I wonder if they consider implementing them. It reminded me streamers who went to Canada and hyped for the upcoming changes as well.
If they can successfully implement them, the game might become very interesting.
I was hoping they'd ask if we want some licensed cosmetics. I really want some new skins for Michael and Laurie.
Here are some screenshots of some of the survey questions:
God yes please, this is all I truly want. Well actually the crafting sounds kinda cool too.