Enduring

I went back and fore between getting Nurse's and Enduring this week. In the end I've settled on Enduring. My question is how useful do killers find it? I feel like it might become a really useful perk for me. I just wondered about what others experience has been using it.

Comments

  • Speeds up chases massively and makes disrespecting pallets even more powerful. It's an amazing perk, though it feels weird to see/use it without coupling it with spirit fury for the free hit.

  • It depends on what killer you play and how you play.

    Take me for example, Myers, and i usually play revolving around EW3, being able to not respect pallets and lunge through all of them, makes the pallets go away real fast, or get downs real fast.

    Some other killers, like trapper, clown, plague, won't really use it. And will find more use with Nurses

  • I'm a Wraith main, so naturally i run the ######### out of this.

    I can ignore Pallets and if they try to mindgame, i'll just catch up.

    Plus i have another spot for Spirit Fury, which is of course a perfect combination.

    It even helped me counter MoM a few times by now.

  • I'm running Pig. I was thinking Enduring would allow me to be more aggressive with her.