SWF indicator at the end when?

I'm always curious at the end if I versed an SWF team or solo players. Can we get an indication for that at THE END?

I ca understand why it's not shown in the lobby at the start cuz killers would dodge for sure, but at the end it doesn't matter anymore.

Comments

  • I'm always curious at the end if I versed an SWF team or solo players. Can we get an indication for that at THE END?

    That and I would think before would be good too. They can easily workaround the amount of times a killer would doge. Just like other games like Overwatch for example. You go play quickplay, leave like 3 times in a row. You are punished. They can do a cooldown increase for the amount of doges in a row. Also they shud let the SWF be able to stick together without inviting. (Assuming Dedicated servers can bring that)

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/60653/swf-indicator-at-the-end-when

    That and I would think before would be good too. They can easily workaround the amount of times a killer would doge. Just like other games like Overwatch for example. You go play quickplay, leave like 3 times in a row. You are punished. They can do a cooldown increase for the amount of doges in a row. Also they shud let the SWF be able to stick together without inviting. (Assuming Dedicated servers can bring that)

    Why even give a option to see swfs to dodge just to get punished later on? Doesn't make sense to me tbb

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/449785#Comment_449785

    Why even give a option to see swfs to dodge just to get punished later on? Doesn't make sense to me tbb

    In theory, as a killer you can better prep. For the ones that stick it out no matter what can be there and equip a different build if all are SWFs or not. There is more benefits than negative.

  • I think this would be nice, so many times we have to guestimate if they are SWF and most assume it is if certain criteria are met but would be nice as a still developing killer to make sense of who escapes my matches and if I can use what I learned in that match in other SWF scenarios. No 2 SWF are alike but it would be a nice feature, even better if it came with a slight bp bonus for playing against them based on how many members of the trial were SWF