Will we ever get The Teacher?

The few assets in the game files haven't been used for anything. It would be really cool to see.

Perhaps underperform could be a terror radius perk that increases skill chances by like 50% or something. I don't know just spitballing ideas

Comments

  • I believe that Killer was debunked as being a fake made up by someone.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    I believe that Killer was debunked as being a fake made up by someone.

    It wasn't made up as far as I know. There were icons for a power, addon and perk in the game files before the Nurse was released

  • I believe it was an apple with shards in itβ€” for the killer power.

  • No. Apple was the Item for Survivor.


    Ruler was for Teacher but it is used now for Legion addons

  • The few assets in the game files haven't been used for anything. It would be really cool to see.

    This would be cool! Like the killer had a ruler that would hit ya πŸ“πŸ˜‚ LOVE it!