Don't bet on it. I've seen Dev streams that completely bypassed the topics of mass discussion going on in the Forums. They'll fill their stream up with Lore Questions and Artwork. BHVR has a habit of avoiding the hard questions and going for the fluffy pretty things to discuss.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel you fellow ps4 dead by daylight player
I wait because I want the doctor in a suit cosmetic
I'm excited to finally get some Feng cosmetics which isn't a fluorescent red and gold lol
I want that born in the u s jake cosmetic
Me too!
A lot of PS4 players will ask the question so they will most likely respond.
They can't just ignore us completely
Don't bet on it. I've seen Dev streams that completely bypassed the topics of mass discussion going on in the Forums. They'll fill their stream up with Lore Questions and Artwork. BHVR has a habit of avoiding the hard questions and going for the fluffy pretty things to discuss.