When is the double bloodpoints event
I have just came back to the forums after a few days and see something about a double bloodpoints event. When is it
I have just came back to the forums after a few days and see something about a double bloodpoints event. When is it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as I know, it is on this Thursday. Exact time? Idk.
May 2nd - 6th
Ok thank you
@Delfador I'm ready :) i have 100 streamers+cakes saved up on Legion.
Should be a fun time if i don't get DCs :D
Sucks 2.7.0 likely won't be here until after :( fingers are crossed though!
@Bbbrian2013 OMG 100 games of survivors suffering, I can feel it with all my heart.
I should have around 100-150 cakes, bps in my survivors and 50-100 puddings and bps in my killers. Let the fun times begin.
I also took a long break and even though I want to play the game nowadays, I am saving myself for this event.
I agree, WGLF changes and being returned to lobbies in 3v1 would be huge for this event.