Super fast quick question - Begrimed Chains

This chain is stained with a foul substance that debilitates anyone it touches.

  • Moderately decreases the repair speed on Survivors injured by the Chainsaw.
  • Hit target suffers considerably from the Mangled 
  •  Status Effect for 120 seconds.

Repair speed debuff last for the rest of the match after a survivor has be downed with the chainsaw?

Just wondering because I didn't think the debuff to repair speed is a "status effect". I have about 35 of these things, never used them, and wondered if the debuff is significant.

Comments

  • I've been hit by a Begrimed Chains & Begrimed Heads before and the repair speed debuff only stays active for as long as the Mangled Effect does. As for the debuff's strength, I noticed my repair speed being slower (along with a 'spooky' red bar) but it didn't stop me from doing generators.

    I won't pretend to know the numbers, but I in my limited experience with them and Begrimed Heads I wouldn't say these add-ons are that worth using over any of the more obvious choices (especially considering that they're Very Rare add-ons).

  • Yeah they only last 2 minutes. Not worth it over Insta saw.