Survivor Bloodpoint

Trying to understand how a survivor that does little to nothing get more BPs than me.

I repaired 3 1/2 gens myself. Unhooked 4 people and healed.

Broke Ruin

Broke a couple of dull totems.

Escaped in a number of chases.


Yet, 5k less BPs than someone that did nothing? (They didnt have a BP offering or WGLF)


This isnt a one off either.

Guess I need to keep getting my BPs as Myers

Comments

  • If they’ve got more BPs than you, they probably got chased, sabotaged, or dull totems. Or maybe some heals here and there

  • @Auron471 said:

    If they’ve got more BPs than you, they probably got chased, sabotaged, or dull totems. Or maybe some heals here and there

    Yeah, I get all that. It's just there are many matches that .... something just doesnt add up

  • Were gonna live forever also gets alot of bp

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    Were gonna live forever also gets alot of bp

    I quote

    " (They didnt have a BP offering or WGLF)"