Generator pistons moving during repair.
is anyone else bothered by the fact that the pistons are operating while the survivors are repairing it?
Thats a serious hazard, im surprised that all the survivors havent lost a single finger yet.
Also the generator's wires have current running through them as seen in the opening cutscene. How exactly are the survivors fixing this without a toolbox? They need tools in order to properly fix wires that have current in them or else they're gonna get shocked pretty badly.
Comments
No, I though this was about the last piston slowly sliding into place when you first start working on a gen. Why's that one moving? It's weird, right?
*I mean, they're sticking their hands into a moving engine. That would be far more dangerous than the pistons, but I don't want them to change the animations.
What bothers me is all the pistols are supposed to be connected to the same crank shaft. Yet they move independently. Whoever did the animation for the gens doesn't know how an engine works.
Oh yeah but I think it's just a visual representation of your progress. It works this way, also they're created by the Entity so things don't always follow the world we know, same with how the maps are. It tries to create a structure but we end up with walls all over because our reality is alien to it.
Somebody call OSHA. Or Canada's equivalent.