Design Perk Icons

I want to know can someone design icons for perks on my fan made chapter. I have no artistic talent and have seen some of the amazing things people can do on these forums.

I can't offer anything sorry, the only thing I can do is credit you on the chapter itself. This is for someone who just likes designing stuff and having it showcased.

I find most chapters hard to read so I want to help make it easier to read and look better by having the perks designed. Maybe even the add-ons if you'd like but I'm not panicking about them.

Comments

  • every one has artistic talent go for it!

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said they would try it. I don't know why this was posted twice.

    And I literally have none lol I can literally only draw bad stick men.

  • @CashelP14 I am working on the perks still, do you want me to try to draw a power emblem for The Puppet aswell?

  • @CashelP14 said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said they would try it. I don't know why this was posted twice.

    And I literally have none lol I can literally only draw bad stick men.

    thats still something though i couldn't even draw a good circle but with enough effort i made something presentable just go for it no one will judge

  • @Hoodedfengm1n ino mate it's fine no rush. Was just replying to @friendlykillermain. If you want that would be great. The only idea I had about the designs was maybe Hex: Silent Night could be someone Shh'ing. But whatever you design I'd love to have.

    I'm not worried about getting judged. I tried and I didnt do anything I liked enough.

    My 10 year old cousin is a better drawer than I am lol he drew me this a few months ago and I love it.

    20190112_220930.jpg


  • @CashelP14 said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n ino mate it's fine no rush. Was just replying to @friendlykillermain. If you want that would be great. The only idea I had about the designs was maybe Hex: Silent Night could be someone Shh'ing. But whatever you design I'd love to have.

    I'm not worried about getting judged. I tried and I didnt do anything I liked enough.

    My 10 year old cousin is a better drawer than I am lol he drew me this a few months ago and I love it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/358/LIWATL7T35OY.jpg

    thats adorable put a smile on my face

  • @friendlykillermain his brother drew me this because he saw me playing God of War. Don't remember Kratos ever smiling but he didn't know that.

    20190112_221106.jpg


  • @CashelP14 said:

    @friendlykillermain his brother drew me this because he saw me playing God of War. Don't remember Kratos ever smiling but he didn't know that.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/416/BT2D4CVUHKWY.jpg

    i love it

  • @Hoodedfengm1n hey just wanted to ask how your getting on? Don't really know where else to text because you cant private message on the forums.

  • @Hoodedfengm1n Is it a drawing or is it designed on something. It's just that I'm in the middle of designing something to show the perks on.

    If you can send one of the icons, it could be the power or the perk then I could show you.

    Btw I changed the power name to Corpses Of Hatred and Special Treatment to Close Call.

    Honestly as I said probably a 100 times before I can't thank you enough for what your doing lol

  • @CashelP14 They are drawings but the power will need to be changed, i'll send you them sometime this week

  • @Hoodedfengm1n that's no problem mate

  • @Hoodedfengm1n Any progress? lol I don't want to feel like I'm hasling you but it's just that I havent heard from you in nearly 3 weeks.

    If you don't want to do this it's perfectly fine mate, just let me know so I can ask someone else to do it.

  • @CashelP14 You are gonna have to ask someone else, I was busy so I could not do them

  • @Hoodedfengm1n that's perfectly fine mate just wish you had said sooner. Either way thanks for offering in the first place.

    If anyone else wants to do it please say lol

  • I asked this a few months ago I asked could anyone design perk icons for me but no one was able to do it.

    6 months have passed and I'd like to see if anyone is able to do it now. I can't offer anything other than credit for the icons. Anyone who can do please let me know

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I asked this a few months ago I asked could anyone design perk icons for me but no one was able to do it.

    6 months have passed and I'd like to see if anyone is able to do it now. I can't offer anything other than credit for the icons. Anyone who can do please let me know

    Cashel, im free i can make good perk icons, just tell me the perks, and I can get it done today, i have too much free time?

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Lore:

    Marc Richards was a family man who owned his own puppet store. He ran the stop during the week and at the weekends did puppet shows to help advertise his business. He created some puppets for children, life size ones for others. The store never made tons of money but he didn't mind because he loved his job. That was until he got drunk one night and had an affair. Full of guilt he told his wife and she was furious. She told him that she was leaving him and she was taking the kids with her. He thought she would forgive him due to his honestly and noticeable remorse but she was having none of it. After seeing the divorce papers in the letterbox and that bills were beginning to pile up, he began drinking. He had hit rock bottom.

    All of a sudden he began to become more angry, upset with his wife wondering how she could leave him, even though he did the right thing by being honest with her. "Everyone makes mistakes" he thought, making himself more angry with every passing thought. He looked at a puppet he was creating for his wife for their anniversary and snapped. He chucked this puppet on the ground and began to rip it to pieces. He promised himself he was going to create a more realistic puppet of her, one that shown how he sees her now.

    He would go out to bars and stalk women. Anyone who looked like his wife was a target. He would watch them go home and when the moment was right he would attack them, strangling them outside. He took something from all of his victims to add to his creation. The hair from the first victim was jet black and long, just like his wife's. The second victim he took her teeth because her smile reminded him of his wife. He gave the puppet one hand, the other being a sharp, wooden spike. The spike was used to represent how she broke his heart. He didn't care about covering his tracks, he never cared about hiding any evidence. After being made a suspect the police went to confront him at his stop. After a few questions about where he was the night of the murders, he began to become nervous. The voice in his head told him the end was near and he must act now. He then grabbed his pistol from under the counter but took 2 shots to the chest, dying almost immediately. The police began to collect evidence from his shop but never found his puppet, the master piece he had been working on.

    Marc wakes up in a dark forest. He begins to stand up but feels weird, he feels light headed and believes he is taller. He looks down to his hands, they are made of wood and one now being a sharp, wooden spike. He then remembers what happened, how he died in his shop and begins to realise that his new body is one of his own creation. He knows he should be dead but has been spared. He has been given a greater purpose in life, he will now serve his new master and do as he wishes.

    Weapon:

    Arm is sharpened into a wooden spike.

    Terror Radius:

    32 metres

    Speed:

    4.6 m/s

    Ability & Killer Perks

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/560/VJZI35EE7ZUK.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/725/FLY5YQLDWSV2.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/648/JYJAD7TDJJK6.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/990/D8EAQINLCHR4.jpg

    Secondary Ability: Pulse

    The killer can send out a pulse from one of his uncontrolled puppets on the map. All survivors within a 16m range will have their aura shown for 10 seconds. This has a 60 second cooldown. Puppets will give off an audio que when the killer uses this ability.

    Survivor: Gregory House

    Gregory House was a detective, who had been working for over 20 years. He didn't have a family as it would hold him back from his job. He was very smart and was the main man when it came to any murder cases.

    In his spare time he looked at old cases, mainly missing people cases. He then began to notice a correlation between a few of the cases. He began to do research, where he learned of a being called the Entity. The Entity was being worshipped by cults, believing it was taking people away to a better place to "test them". Greg became interested and joined a cult in order to find out everything he could. He didn't believe anything they were saying, expecting this to be a dead end but he was proven wrong.

    He began to hear voices, voices of people he never heard of before begging for help. Then he heard a different voice, one not begging but one who was able to silence the other voices. He knew this wasn't anything human or anything that could be caught by normal means. He then thought of a plan, a plan to try and save these people. He began to ask questions about this world that the Entity created, showing an interest which the Entity liked.

    The Entity became fond of Greg and his interest in that world. Greg knew there was no way of saving these people from the outside, so he needed to find a way inside. He asked the Entity to test him, bring him into this world to be tested. Within moments everything became dark and silent. Greg woke up next to a campfire, surrounded by the very people he heard talking to him in the real world. He believed once he got in he'd find a way to get everyone out, but he was very, very wrong.

    Survivor Perks

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/620/CCA5X8UJQ8JG.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/155/3HU86ZSOZXMI.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/012/GQVLQR6LNB5D.jpg

    Add-Ons

    Ultra Rare: Family Photo

    The puppet cannot see the aura of uncontrolled puppets outside of a 32m range. Killer gains the undetectable status when within 16m of an uncontrolled puppet.

    Ultra Rare: Police Report

    No sound from puppets during activation.

    Very Rare: Divorce Papers

    Terror radius decreased by 8m. Every uncontrolled puppet has an 8m terror radius.

    Very Rare: Bloody Clothes

    Cannot swap to a new puppet. Uncontrolled puppets will spawn next to generators and will give 10% decrease to repair speed. One extra puppet will spawn on the map.

    Very Rare: Bag Of Teeth

    Puppets will have 1 second decreased activation time. The puppet swap cooldown is decreased by 5 seconds.

    Very Rare: Wedding Ring

    Replaces the Pulse ability with the Block ability. The killer can send out a pulse from one of his uncontrolled puppets on the map. All vaults and generators within a 16m range will all be blocked for 8 seconds. It has 60 second cooldown. Puppets will give off an audio que when the killer uses this ability.

    Rare: Sketch Book

    Puppets can be placed 10m closer to each other.

    Rare: Lock Of Hair

    The puppet has a reduced movement speed of 4.4m/s. The puppet's speed is increased to 4.8m/s when within 16m of an uncontrolled puppet.

    Rare: Scarlet's Blanket 

    Hitting a survivor within 3 seconds of activation will cause the survivor to have the broken status for 60 seconds.

    Rare: Tiny Shoes

    Terror radius won't move to the new puppet for 2 seconds after activation. Activation time increased by 1 second. Cooldown increased by 10 seconds.

    Rare: Marc's Aftershave 

    When swapping all of the puppets activate but instantly drop after activation except for the new host puppet. 

    Uncommon: Scarlet's Doll

    Survivors can see the auras of uncontrolled puppets within 16m. The puppet will gain an extra 100% bloodpoints in the deviousness category for surprise attacks.

    Uncommon: Newspaper Ad

    If a survivor is hit within 5 seconds of activation then the puppet will lose its terror radius and red stain for 8 seconds.

    Uncommon: Wood Polish

    Survivors are given the blindness status effect when within 16m of an uncontrolled puppet.

    Uncommon: Marc's Glove

    Puppets get speed boost for 1 second after activation.

    Uncommon: Half Price Sign

    Healing speed for survivors is decreased by 25% when within 16m of an uncontrolled puppet.

    Common: 1# Daddy Birthday Card

    Activation time decreased by 0.5 seconds.

    Common: Rent Bills

    Secondary ability cooldown decreased by 10 seconds.

    Common: Whiskey Bottle

    The puppet swap cooldown is decreased by 5 seconds.

    Common: Marc's Toolbox

    Puppets get a speed boost for 0.5 seconds after activation.

    Mori

    The puppet lifts the survivor up while in a standing position. He then stabs them in the chest with his spear, and begins to pull up, exposing the survivors rib cage. He then reaches in and pulls out their heart, drops it on the ground and crushes it. He then pulls out his spear and they just drop to the ground, dead.

    Thanks for reading, any feedback is welcome.

    Link is to the chapter. If you could create a design a perk icon for the 6 perks and ability that would be amazing lol

    Personally I'd like Hex: Silent Night to be of someone looking forward with a finger infront of their mouth like this:

    IUfIs0p.jpg

    Obviously I don't want it to be the same as this. Just looking the same way with his finger infront of his mouth.

    As I said before I can't give anything for this other than credit on the chapter. Thanks for helping mate.