Possible killer - Scissorman from Clock Tower
He can hide and teleport between hiding spots (probably closets) What else could he do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be awesome! I'm a huge fan of the Clock Tower series, I have all the old ones! One of the girls from CT1-2 or Ashley from CT3 would be great as Survivors (if they include one, otherwise just the Killer). I would adore this in DBD!
Fun fact.
A while ago, I "designed" a Scissorman killer for DbD. The idea was basically the following: short killer, shorter terror radius, Hag speed, deadly in close range.
Months later, Leatherface came out, with the same idea in mind: a killer deadly if close to you. Well, execution failed, but the idea remained the same.
I'm totally up for Scissorman in DbD. One of the first horror video game, an iconic slasher as well.
Clock tower chapter could bring a mansion /university map to the game. Its a iconic horror franchise and I hope maybe they could do something.