Remove SWF for a week.
I would like to see this happen just to see what effect it has on the game and wait times.
I would like to see this happen just to see what effect it has on the game and wait times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao bye then. If you can't learn to play solo then maybe this isn't the game for you.
Maybe the Killer should get a bonus if they're paired up against SWF? That'd be something to test with. Maybe Gens could take a bit longer to do, that seems like a fair way to even things up. Slow down the game just a bit in exchange for the massive coordination boon the survivors get.
Sounds fair to me, wouldn't really impede the survivors and what they love to do (Have chases) much at all.
Win win for everybody. I'd be pretty happy with that as a killer main.